IVM Safety Professionals, Professionals in safety
Many companies have safety high on the agenda, which is understandable because incidents can have dire consequences for the safety, health and wellbeing of personnel. They can also have a damaging effect on the environment or the continuity of the company. These are all good reasons to subcontract safety tasks to professionals... with the quality of IVM.
IVM Safety Professionals subcontracts safety personnel. More than 20 years’ experience guarantees quality and reliability. IVM is recognised nationally and internationally as an experienced safety consultant. IVM’s experts prove this every day in the work they carry out for their customers; in large and small projects, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Together with IVM’s professionals, you place your safety policy first. IVM offers:
- solutions for your problem; a flexible and fast approach to providing the right safety personnel;
- experience and expertise; the guarantee of a suitable response to your question;
- quality on every level: from shutter guards to fire-safety officers and from safety experts to HSE managers;
- a complete safety package: personnel, training, an up-to-date multi-media library, an online vacancy database, measuring tools, safety resources, etc.; and
- a personal approach that is based on trust and expertise.
IVM - secure and flexible
IVM strives to establish long-term relationships with its customers, which is good for safety and beneficial for customers. The subcontracted safety personnel understand the situation on location and are optimally prepared for the procedures, activities and risks. Arrangements are established in service level agreements and the availability of qualified personnel is guaranteed. You benefit from security and flexibility.